Please use the links below to find your time to pickup your items, make payments, and/or return items (Chromebooks, Library books etc.)
The Herff Jones representative will be at Alexander High School on Friday, May 1 from 12-2 to hand out caps and gowns. They must be paid for prior to picking them up. If students still need to pay, they should call Herff Jones at 740-357-2160.
Jostens will be delivering Federal Hocking senior graduation product – This INCLUDES Tri-County seniors.
- Tri-County Seniors: Your senior products will be delivered at the same time & same place
PLACE: Federal Hocking High School entrance
Thursday, May 7th, 2020, Jostens will be set up at the front entrance of the school to deliver senior orders, this INCLUDES Tri-County Students.
- Please remain in your car, we will be conducting the delivery as a “drive thru” pick up.
- If you would like to pay in advance of May 7th delivery, or have any questions, please call 800-567-8367. Exact cash accepted at delivery, checks will not be accepted.
- Not sure if you have a balance? You can simply reply to this email with your (student) name and we can confirm your balance for you.
- If you cannot make it to the delivery, please have a friend, family member or someone you trust pick up your order for you.
***If you have an immediate question or would appreciate a quick link to pay a remaining balance – simply reply to this email
Again the number to call with questions or pay your balance is: 800-567-8367 (800-JOSTENS). Please excuse any long wait times as we are experiencing high call volume with a limited staff due to current orders related to COVID-19.
On Monday, May 4th from 11-1 you will be able to pick up your cap and gowns here at the high school outside. Herff Jones will be here to distribute those to you with social distancing still in effect. Please be mindful and make sure you guys are keeping your distance and you will pull up to the HS where you will receive your items. If you owe any money, They will send an email with your balance that is due prior to Monday. You will need to pay this on their website. If you do not recall how to do so, the information is listed on my website under your senior tab, and then scroll to cap and gown info. If you did not order a cap and gown, feel free to shoot me an email before Monday so I can guide you into what to do. Herff Jones will have limited extras for you to be able to purchase that day, but you will need exact change.
This page is intended to provide updates and share school related content about the Extended Spring Break. Staff will be in and out of Tri-County Career Center throughout the next three weeks. Phones calls and emails will be monitored and responses will be given as time allows. Please contact the center at 740-753-3511 for any questions and concerns you may have.
Teachers are busy planning for your children. Our main concern at this point is making sure your child and our students stay safe. Enrichment packets will be mailed out on April 3rd. We will have food packets available for pick-up on Friday April 3rd starting at 10:30 at Nelsonville Public Library and Nelsonville Kroger. For Technology assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any technology related issues (Chromebook not working, Google Classroom not loading, password reset, etc.) please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call the main number, 740-753-3511, and dial extension 1TECH (18324). Please leave a voicemail with contact information, student's name and home school and someone will respond as soon as possible.
If you would like to contact Mrs. Pepper, our Clinical Counselor, please dial 740-753-3511 then dial extension 14480 or you can email her, firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will be available and happy to take calls/emails during the Extended Spring Break.
- Future Fair for March 20th - Cancelled
- Advisory Banquet for March 17th - Cancelled
- Adult Welding Classes - Postponed (New start date TBD)
- Adult Nursing Assistant (STNA) - Postponed (New start date TBD)
- Project SEARCH Acceptance Night at O'Bleness scheduled for March 16, 2020 rescheduled for April 20, 2020
- The Pearson Testing Center Is Closed Until Further Notice
March 14, 2020
Dear Parents/Guardians and students of Tri-County Career Center high school programs:
Tri-County is starting our mandatory extended Spring Break starting Monday, March 16, 2020, through April 3, 2020. As of today, students will be expected to return to school on Monday, April 6, 2020. Please also be award, that with this extended Spring Break we plan to change our calendar and be in attendance Friday, April 10, 2020, and Monday, April 13, 2020.
Teachers are working Monday to provide online or paper lessons. Teachers will be working to contact students to make sure they have Internet access, if not, we will send packets home this week. We are also working on trying to do weekly food packets at different locations. Please check our website for location of food and additional information from the school. We will try to send out Robo calls and Facebook posts to keep students and parents informed.
Please continue to follow CDC guidelines for illnesses so you will be healthy to return in April.
- • Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- • Stay home when you are sick--fever, chills, cough, sore throat, headache.
- • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then dispose of the tissue in the trash or use the bend of your elbow.
- • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- • Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Students are encouraged to contact their instructors to get work and assignments. Most teachers have assignments are on Google classroom.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Connie L. Altier
To assist with the Extended Spring Break some vendors have offered special service agreements. We will list the ones we are aware of below.
Charter/Spectrum Free Internet for 60 Days
Google Classroom Help
Instructor Screen Capture