Scholarship Opportunities: Click on Scholarship for more information
- Kids and Community Scholarship: Due February 15, 2021. The applicant needs to be attending an accredited college or university with a combined family income of $75,000 or less.
- Athens Rotary Scholarships: Due February 18, 2021. To apply you must be a graduating senior planning to attend an accredited college/university in the fall of 2021. For the Gawande Scholarship applicants must be planning to attend any college/university in Ohio. For the Worstell Scholarship applicants must be planning to attend Ohio University. (Application can be picked up in the TRiO Office)
- Ohio Civil Rights Transportation Symposium Scholarship: Due February 19, 2021. The applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be pursuing a construction related or STEM degree.
- Lila M. Van Sweringen Scholarship: Due February 26, 2021. This scholarship program is open to all Ohio students who attend Ohio high schools and will be attending a post-secondary institution during 2020-2021 academic year. The scholarship will be awarded to one who wishes to pursue an office-related career.
- Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Scholarship: Due March 1, 2021. This scholarship is for applicants who plan to work in the natural gas or oil industry. The applicant must be an Ohio resident planning on attending an accredited Ohio college, university, technical or trade school with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Harry B. Crewson Scholarship: Due March 1, 2021. Applicants must be members or the children of members of the Ohio University Credit Union.The fund provides three $3,000 scholarships to high school seniors planning to attend Ohio University through an endowment with the Ohio University Foundation.
- Dr. G. James Pinchak Memorial Scholarship: Due March 1, 2021. The scholarship can be awarded to a senior student who has successfully completing a CTE program of study and is entering college, an adult workforce development training program, a CTE career or apprenticeship program.
- Ohio Association of Public School Employees Scholarship: Due March 1, 2021. The applicant must be a graduating senior whose parent/guardian is an OAPSE union member in good standing. The applicant must also be planning to attend full-time for any two or four-year degree at an accredited college, university, business or trade school.
- Hino Motors Scholarship: Due March 1, 2021. The applicant must be a graduating senior planning to seek a degree in a program related to manufacturing, transportation, logistics/distribution systems planning to enroll in an accredited post-secondary institution in the state of WV or within a 75 mile radius of Hino Manufacturing in Williamstown, WV and have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on the 4.0 scale.
- Robert Brooks Masonic Scholarship: Due March 1,2021. The applicant be a graduating senior who will be attending a college/university in the fall of 2021. (Applications can be picked up in the TRiO office)
- IBI Group Scholarship, Due March 5, 2021. Two $1,500 Scholarships open to graduating seniors from high schools in Adams, Athens, Hocking, Lawrence, Meigs, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pickaway, Vinton, or Washington counties. Selection based upon minimum 2.5 GPA, activities, financial need, acceptance as full time student into 4-year accredited program, and two letters of recommendation.
- The Ohio State Alumni Club Scholarship: Due March 5, 2021. The applicant must be a graduate of an Athens County High School who applied to The Ohio State University by November 15. (Applications can be picked up in the TRiO office)
- Craig Copeland Memorial Scholarship, Due March 15, 2021. The applicant must demonstrate a commitment to service in the community and a willingness to continue this focus in college. (Applications can be picked up in the TRiO office)
- Atomic Credit Union Scholarship: Due March 31, 2021. The applicant must be a graduating senior who is a current member of Atomic Credit Union with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Park Foundation Scholarship: Due May 1, 2021. The applicant must be a graduating senior or graduate of Miller High School. (Applications can be picked up in the TRiO office)
- COAD - David V. Stivison Scholarship: Due May 1. The applicant must be a resident of the 30-county COAD service are for at least one year, reside in a household with a total annual income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines, graduate high school or have GED, and be able to show proof of acceptance to an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution of higher education.
Home School Scholarship Application: Click on school for more information
Other Scholarship Opportunities: (Click on link for more information)