The Herff Jones representative will be at Alexander High School on Friday, May 1 from 12-2 to hand out caps and gowns. They must be paid for prior to picking them up. If students still need to pay, they should call Herff Jones at 740-357-2160.
Jostens will be delivering Federal Hocking senior graduation product – This INCLUDES Tri-County seniors.
- Tri-County Seniors: Your senior products will be delivered at the same time & same place
PLACE: Federal Hocking High School entrance
Thursday, May 7th, 2020, Jostens will be set up at the front entrance of the school to deliver senior orders, this INCLUDES Tri-County Students.
- Please remain in your car, we will be conducting the delivery as a “drive thru” pick up.
- If you would like to pay in advance of May 7th delivery, or have any questions, please call 800-567-8367. Exact cash accepted at delivery, checks will not be accepted.
- Not sure if you have a balance? You can simply reply to this email with your (student) name and we can confirm your balance for you.
- If you cannot make it to the delivery, please have a friend, family member or someone you trust pick up your order for you.
***If you have an immediate question or would appreciate a quick link to pay a remaining balance – simply reply to this email
Again the number to call with questions or pay your balance is: 800-567-8367 (800-JOSTENS). Please excuse any long wait times as we are experiencing high call volume with a limited staff due to current orders related to COVID-19.
On Monday, May 4th from 11-1 you will be able to pick up your cap and gowns here at the high school outside. Herff Jones will be here to distribute those to you with social distancing still in effect. Please be mindful and make sure you guys are keeping your distance and you will pull up to the HS where you will receive your items. If you owe any money, They will send an email with your balance that is due prior to Monday. You will need to pay this on their website. If you do not recall how to do so, the information is listed on my website under your senior tab, and then scroll to cap and gown info. If you did not order a cap and gown, feel free to shoot me an email before Monday so I can guide you into what to do. Herff Jones will have limited extras for you to be able to purchase that day, but you will need exact change.