Scholarship Opportunities: Click on Scholarship for more infomation
- Elks Legacy Scholarship: Due January 30, 2020
- Distracted Driving Family Plan :Due March 17, 2020.Create a distracted driving family plan which addresses proactively committing to avoid distracted driving by you and your family members. Three scholarships will be awarded ranging from $1000 to $2500.
- Courage to Grow Scholarship :Due Last Day of Each Month
- CCEF Scholarship : Creative Connection Education Foundation.
- Do Something Scholarships : Due date varies by scholarship
- FFA Collegiate Scholarships : Due January 15, 2020
- Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program - Due July 20, 2020
- Footlocker Scholar Athletes- Due January 3, 2020
- Appalachian Foundation Ohio - Scholarships: Due date varies by scholarship
- Hocking County 4-H Scholarship - Due February 28, 2020. Copies of this scholarship are available in TRiO office. At least five years in Hocking County 4-H and be current year member.
- Settler's Bank Marietta College Scholarship - Due December 31. Copies available in the TRiO office.
- Athens Rotary Scholarship - Due February 19, 2020. Copies available in the TRiO office.
- Craig Copeland Memorial Scholarship - Due March 16, 2020. Copies available in the TRiO office.
- Ohio JCI Senate - Due January 24, 2020. Copies available in the TRiO office.
- IBI Group Scholarship - Due February 28, 2020. Application packets available in the TRiO office.
- Civil Rights Transportation Symposium Scholarship - Due April 24. Must be pursuing a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics degree. Applications available in the TRiO office.
- Ag Day Essay Contest - Due March 24, 2020.
- Brady/Cobin Scholarship - Due May 1, 2020.
- Atomic Credit Union Scholarship - Due March 31, 2020.
- Roger Pedigo Memorial Scholarship - Due March 16, 2020. Awarded to student who will attend Ohio University. Must have a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and possess leadership skills and participated in community service.
- Lila M. Van Sweringen Student Scholarship - Due February 14, 2020. Awarded to a student who wishes to pursue an office-related career after college.
- Dr. G. James Pinchak Memorial Scholarship : Due March 1, 2020. The scholarship will be awarded to a senior student successfully completing a Career and Technical Education program. Click on the name of scholarship to complete application.
- Marine Corp Scholarship Foundation - Due dates vary. Eligible applicants need to have a parent who is serving in the Marines. Click on the link for more information.
Home School Scholarship Application: Click on school for more information