School-to-Career provides students with the opportunity to receive challenging academic lessons in new and different settings. It brings the workplace into the classroom—and transforms the workplace into a place of learning. It’s education that works for you! By participating in School-to-Career activities, students can obtain work experience and may complete program competencies.
General requirements for these activities are:
- Parents/guardians must grant permission
- Transportation must be provided by the students, parent or guardian.
- Appropriate behavior must be displayed at all times.
- All school assignments must be completed in a timely manner.
- School policies will be in place for all options.
Please know that some options contain additional requirements for attendance, grades and test scores.