The Transitions Program is specifically designed for sophomores to explore different career options. This unique one-year program allows students to earn academic and technical credits to use towards graduation. Participating allows students to make an informed decision about the program they may wish to pursue during their junior and senior year at Tri-County.
- Make new friends from eight different schools
- Have fun learning with hands-on projects & activities
- Discover careers that best fit your interests and talents
- Learn employability skills that will help you get a job
- Earn academic credits, career technical credits, and enable credit recovery
To enroll in the transitions program you should talk to your homeschool guidance counselor.