Athens-Meigs ESC "Drive to Succeed Grant" 2023-2024
Grant funding is available to cover most of the cost of attending a Driver's Education Program for eligible students.
Grant recipient must:
- Be a recipient of Medicaid, SNAP, WIC or free and reduced lunch.
- Have a valid driver's permit.
- Not turn 18 before completion of course requirements.
- Meet 2 of the 3 following criteria: At least a 2.0 GPA, no more than 10 unexcused absences from school 1st semester, a letter of recommendation.
- Be a student of one of our member districts.
- Cannot have previously attended a Driver's Education Program.
Apply today with our Google Form.
Contact Amy Eing or Cathrine Lachman for more information: